The World of Infinite Curiosity
format: 1 x 120 mins
The World of Infinite Curiosity is a far-reaching multiplatform project for family audiences, which is currently in development as a triple-A videogame with funding from Telefilm Canada and Screen Australia.
This original property developed by CLF, is a fantasy world based on the incredible imagination of an 11-year-old boy with foundations in the astonishing inventions of Leonardo da Vinci.
It follows an unusual boy who constructs a fantastical place of imagination and invention, with impossible flying machines, astonishing creatures and overwhelming forces of nature, to cope with the loss of the wonderful environment in which his creativity and curiosity was nurtured and flourished.
In line with CLF's philosophy to think about properties across all platforms, CLF is also developing The World of Infinite Curiosity as a feature film.
- original work
- service work
- The Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Immigration Nation - Building MultiCultural Australia (online)
- Wild Kratts (online)
- Oscura (games)
- The World of Infinite Curiosity (television)
- Chris Humfrey's Wild Life (online)
- Dance Academy (online)
- Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars (online)
- Kids in the Hall Death Comes to Town (online)
- Cup Fever (online)
- Tati's Hotel (online)
- Asylum: Exit Australia (online)
- Working it Out Together (online)
- Sports Fever (online)
- 2012 Titanic Miniseries (online)
- Game Masters: the Game (games)
- Convenient Education (online)
- Figaro Pho Creatures and Critters (games)
- Figaro Pho Fear of Aliens (games)
- Kim Jong Il's Cinema Experience (online)
- Oscura: Second Shadow (games)
- Oscura: Lost Light (games)
- The New Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Sherazade: The Untold Stories (television)