CLF was engaged by SBS and Working Dog to produce the Interactive online component for the television show; Santo Sam and Ed’s Cup Fever!; a light-hearted analysis of the 2010 World Cup.
Cup Fever Interactive utilised Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to deliver a 7 day a week/24 hour a day online media experience for the duration of the World Cup.
The Facebook page made it to be the largest fan site for any SBS program, as well as receiving over 1 million visits to the social network extensions.
The YouTube channel became one of Australia’s most viewed comedy channels, with over 600,000 views within weeks.
Cup Fever garnered a loyal online following with viewers eagerly contributing, uploading images and videos, participating in polls and competitions whilst commenting and tweeting their way through the World Cup.
- original work
- service work
- The Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Immigration Nation - Building MultiCultural Australia (online)
- Wild Kratts (online)
- Oscura (games)
- The World of Infinite Curiosity (television)
- Chris Humfrey's Wild Life (online)
- Dance Academy (online)
- Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars (online)
- Kids in the Hall Death Comes to Town (online)
- Cup Fever (online)
- Tati's Hotel (online)
- Asylum: Exit Australia (online)
- Working it Out Together (online)
- Sports Fever (online)
- 2012 Titanic Miniseries (online)
- Game Masters: the Game (games)
- Convenient Education (online)
- Figaro Pho Creatures and Critters (games)
- Figaro Pho Fear of Aliens (games)
- Kim Jong Il's Cinema Experience (online)
- Oscura: Second Shadow (games)
- Oscura: Lost Light (games)
- The New Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Sherazade: The Untold Stories (television)