Dan was named Australia’s top Digital Innovator in 2008 for his strategic vision and direction of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Dan has won over 40 international awards and nominations and is responsible for Australia’s most popular internet broadcasting service, iView; Australia’s top video podcasting service, the world’s first crowd source video game and has produced for PC and mobile including two multi-user communities and over 100 online casual games. Prior to ABC, Dan was the Vice President Interactive for Decode Entertainment in Toronto.
Dan’s current chocolate fix…dark chocolate with a hint of lemon.
Posts By Dan Fill
- Jan 19, 2011 - Immigration Nation - Building Multicultural Launch Party
- Jan 08, 2011 - Innovative Interactive Documentary for SBS
- Feb 07, 2011 - New Website
- Feb 07, 2011 - Kidscreen New York
- Apr 21, 2011 - All Systems Go for Figaro Pho
- Jun 06, 2011 - Asylum: Exit Australia goes live!
- Aug 24, 2011 - CLF Shortlisted as a Finalist for a NSW Premier's History Award
- Sep 14, 2011 - CLF at MIPCOM
- Oct 14, 2011 - Wild Kratts games go global!
- Nov 18, 2011 - Industry Unites to Launch Figaro Pho Animated Series